THE STORY OF HOW TO RENT A ROOM IN YOUR APARTMENT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND VIA AIRBNB AND IMPROVE YOUR ...

Olga464
Level 10
Kyiv, Ukraine

THE STORY OF HOW TO RENT A ROOM IN YOUR APARTMENT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND VIA AIRBNB AND IMPROVE YOUR ...

PRIVATE LIFE!

Hello, dear hosts.

---- A little preview of who I am (beneath this preview you can read the actual post) ------

I’m also the host on Airbnb (Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Kiev - the capital), but daily rent is more an experiment for me, as my major emphasis is a long term rent for international police and embassy workers. And as I am an international marketer, the daily rent field teaches me a lot in terms of marketing.

Some of you, guys, told me before that I’m having very original and not common “military” style of hosting. And some were surprised how is it possible to get clients this way. So, in my future posts I will explain to you the other side of rental coin and what is it like to be a military type of host.

For the ones who were not acquainted with me before, here is one of my “military style” experimental rental spaces on Airbnb in one of the Oldest Guest Houses in Europe with the strongest-longest house rules list ever, and by the moment of writing this post I am surprisingly a “Superhost”:

www.airbnb.ru/rooms/26808906

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a little prehistory of my private life.

I am around 40 y.o. woman with the adult student kid studying in another country.

My working schedule is based mainly on contracts.

So, I move around the country.

And as many of you, I have been having a boyfriend for 13 years (in my case he is over 40, no kids, never married), who is also a businessman and moving a lot.

This type of relationship is like having a husband who is a sailor.

The only good thing about it is you having a new honeymoon each time your relationship go through renovation phase.

The bad thing is - we both are inveterate bachelors not wanting to take too much responsibility or share our territories yet.

So, this spring I decided to bring up our relationships on a new modern level.

And rent a room to my boyfriend via Airbnb, explaining to him this is the only way I am ready for reunion.

Of course, male bachelor fish swallowed the bait.

So, he did rent a room from me on Airbnb.

And warned me he would write all that was sick in his soul during those years in my guestbook.

The first  item that popped up

1. Me being a very egoistic lover.

- Ok, - I tell him, - much probably, Airbnb support team will ban you forever for a sexual intercourse with a host.

2. “I want you to cook Alpine Pie as you did 10 years ago” ( now I’m not a big fan of cooking). And i tell him:

- Here your desire doesn’t meet your rental budget. You rent a room per 20 euros a night in a low season. And Alpine Pie made of high quality products costs up to 50 euros. If I will be cooking pies like this for guests I go bankrupt. The Pie is available for extra payment from the Guest.

Funny enough, if you apply Airbnb regulations on your private life, suddenly in male eyes you become a great lover cooking inexpensive dishes. Because each single wrong step from a man can be reviewed. And he doesn’t wanna look as a non-active greedy guest even in front of  the virtual Airbnb society.

The idea of Airbnb stepping as a guaranteed payment source with the other basic regulations stipulated for “Guest-Host” relationships made my particular boyfriend to be very disciplined.

Somehow he survived over few rented nights and no negative review yet.

Plus, what can be more easy than regulating sexual life with your boyfriend via Airbnb calendar. He makes a prepayment via Airbnb payment system. 100% guaranteed show ups!!! Because he already paid (no delays, never busy after I started to practice it).

Also the additional advantage is: he is getting very jealous each time I am getting a positive review from other male guests, because god only knows what scenarios he plays in his head… But, it raises his level of hormones, which is not a bad thing in his age.

-----------

If you wanna know how we keep guests disciplined in our Apartments, you can also read this thread:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Who-were-your-wrong-clients-attracted-by-quot-the-smart-...

------

And here is also my new post:

“Saving your Young Daughter’s Virginity Over Her Weekend Trip” as a strong marketing positioning of the Apartment in rent:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Saving-your-Young-Daughter-s-Virginity-Over-Her-Weekend-...

**[Inappropriate content hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

13 Replies 13
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

hahaha @Olga464 you made my day 😄 😄 Go girl!

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Olga464  I'm dying... actually dying... I can't breath... lmfao

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Olga464 

How about a book & film of your experiences as Airbnb hostess?

Suggested title: Olga's Airbnb Gulag.

However, as Airbnb is only a small part of your enterprises, perhaps a more expansive title and account

is in order.

@Alon1  I will do one day, as I'm a journalist by my first education.

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Olga464 

I'm a writer, so If you'll need any help with the scripts...

Though I'm sure the original will be best done in Russian.

@Alon1  name your books

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Olga464 

It's not that simple. I've written a few books, short stories, fairytales, and a drama for the stage, but haven't had a lot of success to date in terms of publishing & performance. (I can inform more, but might rather send you a private message).

The published stuff has tended to be editorial for others.

However, I am currently researching and writing a book that will be published as there is a literary agent interested along with quite a few insitutions. It's about British & Allied POWs in Auschwitz, subject matter separating fact from fiction. Consequently, there will also be legal & political ramifications in UK & Israel certainly, as a couple of people (now dead) are likely to be stripped of prestigous awards given their published accounts do not match the historical documentation (some only recently declassified), and they obviously invented fictions that were all too readily believed. The copyrights of these books will also be challenged. 

Olga464
Level 10
Kyiv, Ukraine

@Alon1 oh, I love history. I would read.

Susie111
Level 10
Tasmania, Australia

@Olga464 

Olga!

You rock.

I missed you 😄 !!!

I wish you all the best with your sailor. 

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in ages. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you! I might make my husband be my guest! Only problem is the money comes from a shared credit card so no profit. But I love the idea of saying dinner is not included in the base rental fee 😂

@Christine615 

You made me cry of laughter !!!

Just showed my dear husband this post and he just shakes his head....  😄

@Olga464  from Ukraine we so need you to make us laugh on CC, there is so

many disappointing things going around regarding Airbnb, we need a

good laugh. You are a natural ;-D

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Olga464 

I love you.

You are my role model.