Weekend pricing etc...

Weekend pricing etc...

Instead of having to enter a Friday and Saturday rate one by one - why can't we just say Add/Deduct $n for certain or Increase/Decrease rate for certain days by n% - it would be much easier.... !!

7 Replies 7
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

We have weekend pricing under availability @Mike-and-Sharon0 

Untitled3.jpg.png

Not on my screens....

Don't know how to insert an image..  Sorry...

image.png

Thats not a %age...  I want to charge 10% more on weekends - I don't want to go into every property and then have only one price for weekends - every week etc is different - why not a %age or a $amount..??

@Mike-and-Sharon0 

You can find the weekend rate under... Listing > Pricing > Extra Charges

@Jeff158 's image is correct for UK but maybe different for Bermuda. It should be there somewhere.

We use the standard rate and weekend rate, then manually override them for peak holidays.

More of an annoyance is that we generally set a 3 night stay minimum as its not worth us doing 2 nights. At times it would be worthwhile doing 2 night stays but there is only a blanket setting for the minimum night stay setting and that applies to all your available dates rather than just specific dates you might like to offer. 

I know all that - have you tried doing it on 14 properties?  Be so much easier just to be able to enter a percentage upgrade to the base rate or the weekly rate and be done with it, then when your rates change you don't have to keep updating your weekends...

I see it under Pricing - but you have to go in and set every weekend...  Which is a massive PITA!

why can't we just say Add/Deduct $n for certain or Increase/Decrease rate for certain days by n% - it would be much easier.... !!

If I set a price for this weekend - it will be different for next weekend as my prices change all the time (as should yours) based on availabilty and demand.