What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm Kathy and a host in north central Costa Rica. I am keeping informed of the Zika situation, and to my knowledge there have been 2 cases of Zika contracted in a Pacific beach town, and in response the Ministry of Public Health declared a national em... Latest reply by Kathy-and-Bernie0
    I'd really appreciate some advice on how to calculate expenses for letting out my room through Airbnb for UK tax purposes. I've found the guidelines very woolly. I expect that my earning will go over the allowance for the 2015 tax year, so need to calcul... Latest reply by Ludovic5
    Since I downloaded the airbnb app, I seem to no longer be able to see people's profiles. I just hosted someone who said she has a profile but I couldn't see it. The only review I could see was from a 2013, and she said she just stayed with someone a coup... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi Just wondering why i would receive a request for accommodation and the service fee is like 18% not the usual 3%. How do i ask or contact Airbnb to work out why. Thanks Latest reply by Clare0
    hi guys, first of all, sorry for my English. My name is Jaime and I am starting with Airbnb.I have a simple question, about taxes of cleaning service,I don't understand. How to launch the price for one day, or for a period, this information is not clear, ... Latest reply by Jaime5
    Hello, My guest arrived yesterday, but I Still cannot see the payout line, and the transactions is still pending. Tere are more than 24 hours after the check in time. Today is saturday, but my guest arrived friday, should I wait till monday? Thank you a...
    Hello! I hosted a guest, *** and 2 other persons: Check-in 25/2/16 Check-out 28/2/16 Confirmation code : *** I checkd my bank account today and I couldn't find the related credit entry (260€). Can you please check if worked? Thank you, Giovanni