What Hosts are saying

My listing includes an optional air mattress. Should I be the one to set it up? Take it down? Or should I just provide it and request the guest to put it back when they're done? Latest reply by Mike340
    Please help, anyone, its first Im having trouble with Airbnb and its painful one.. I had setting of minimum 7 nights, with exception to book for 3 nights during 23-29 december. Obviously I want to earn extra cash for new years, so from 30december I have 7... Latest reply by Gaynor8
    I want to sign my company up and be the travel manager.However when I'm going on the URL https://www.airbnb.com/business/signup I just have the option to search for a listing, I don't have any signup or Get Started button. I've tried by any way possible, ... Latest reply by David238
    We tend to get a lot of requests from new AirBnB members. While the requestor has been verified - what about the unknown guests? How do we know that the guest isn't of concern. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am more concerned when people are not coup... Latest reply by Yvonne218
    Our Children have left home and we have a lovely half-house listed with AirBnB. It has a separate, large living room with A/C, breakfast bar, TV, Dining and Lounge facilities two bedrooms, a bathroom and separate entrance, all exclusively for our guests. ... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hola all, I would like to ask for some tips to encourage guests to leave reviews, I am a new host (3 weeks) and have had some nice reviews though my first couple of guests groups were disappointing.For first ones, and they knew were the first ones, I lef... Latest reply by Lilly28