What Hosts are saying

HiDoes anyone know how to get your place added to Google Maps as one of those little pink bed icons?Example: This is Google maps Australia BTW. We already have our place set up on https://business.google.com/ and it does appear on google maps, but only if...
    • Nicole2098_1-1589024526721.png
    I had a guest who left my apartment in a dirty condition: there were many dirty dishes in the sink and the overall look was very dirty. However, he left me a feedback that when he moved in he allegedly saw dust and dirt, which could not be possible as the...
    Dear community of hosts !Hope everyone is well and safe . I am reaching out to see if any of you had experienced a significant delay in payouts of completed reservations from @Airbnb . If yes please guide me through on what it needs to be done in order ... Latest reply by Maria12494
    Does anybody know the policy regarding guests who can still write reviews even if they do not stay at the villa? They want to cancel their reservation but cannot be refunded because they are in the "no-refundable" time a little before they arrive. Which i... Latest reply by Sarah977