What Hosts are saying

So soon to really tell how experiences may go, hosting guests during and after this whole pandemic, but thought Id get the discussion going ( playing devils advocate) How should we ( as hosts) be prepared IF a guest says they caught coronavirus as a resul... Latest reply by Paul60
    hi hosts! I just got my COVID cancellation compensation however it was only half of what was to be paid out. I had 8 cancellations under covid cancellation request, I have the emails to prove it, however I only got paid out 4 of them! Is anyone else havin... Latest reply by Huma0
    Has any host in Santa Monica received any assistance from the Superhost fund? I am a 20 time super host and have not heard a word from AirBnb. This is my only income and about 8 reservations were canceled during the relevant time period for assistance. Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello All,As you all know, in order to get the super host status you need to get 80% of 5 stars reviews through the whole year. we've been doing this for more than a year now, and our perfect begining with a lot of 5 stars reviews are now expired lowering... Latest reply by Jana19
    My guest checked in yesterday. She made her reservation on the 14th of November and is a fairly frequent AirBNB guest. I have still not been paid. Generally, the payment comes through at 8:30am the day after checkin. My account shows her payment as pendin... Latest reply by Greg1386
    I have been on the airbnb platform many years and I have historically received reservation requests with a 3% service fee applicable. I have just noticed that reservation inquiries are now coming in with an 8.5% service fee. My last inquiry is as such: Pa... Latest reply by Stephanie
    We have a farmhouse that sleeps 12. A guest booked our place, we find out a few days later (via Instagram) she is selling tickets at $1000/ticket to a retreat "hosted" at our property. There was no mention of selling tickets to a retreat when there was co... Latest reply by Vincent245
    Hi, we usually have a base rate for 1 person then charge extra for additional guests in that room, but there is an event coming up for just 2 weeks and we wanted to change the rate to a flat rate for up to 3 guests in the room for this period only? is thi... Latest reply by Vincent245