What Hosts are saying

hi, it doesn;t happen often, but I have had two bookings cancel very close to their reservation. In both cases the guests have claimed exceptional circumstances and have gained a full refund - this has left me with some finicial difficulties. Is it rair t... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    long story short, i'm frustrated with airbnb and its almost complete disregard for hosts. i'm a superhost with a near perfect rating and my account was flagged for no other reason than it was flagged. and not only was it flagged, it's been sacked to the b... Latest reply by Tracy405
    I am set up for auto-booking. Every once in a while a get a request to book. This made no sense to me so I called in and it turns out hosts who request to book are actually blocked from auto-booking for a variety of reasons. I don't know if Airbnb hides t... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    These AIRBNB people are complete morons , and everyone listen up!! if you let someone host your property, make sure you set the account up, because if the SO-CALLED host sets up your property and later on you want to part ways, you are in jeopardy of los... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi, We will be hosting a private room in our house in Phoenix, AZ. After reading threads and the web site from the city of Phoenix, I am thoroughly confused. 1st Question: Do I need to file as a person or entity with the city of Phoenix2nd Question: It l... Latest reply by Tami193
    During this week’s Host Update, CEO Brian Chesky focused on the future. He talked about the difficult decision to reduce Airbnb’s workforce, shared insights about how travel is evolving, and answered more of your top questions. Here are some of the highl...
    • BeloRauschBG.png
    Hello everyone, I am fairly new to Airbnb and have had a issue with a male guest. I am a solo mum of a 7 year old and have a spare room which I offer on airbnb. I make a general rule to not allow male guests as I feel I am in a vulnerable position and my ...
    Buenas tardes a todosMe sería de gran ayuda el contacto de alguna persona de confianza para limpiar mis apartamentos en Málaga capital. Por favor pasadmelo por privadoMuchas gracias de antemano Hello everyoneCan anyone suggest me a reliable cleanning pers... Latest reply by Olga-Y-Brian0