What Hosts are saying

As you can see below, I lost the work collection because airbnb states I have zero reviews when in fact I have 31. On the same note, I have an overall rating of 5.0, which is weird to have a rating with zero reviews. I called airbnb to discuss and they sa... Latest reply by Lauren383
    • aibnb3.PNG
    • airbnb1.PNG
    • airbnb2.PNG
    I started with one Airbnb cottage here in the Catskills region of Upstate New York and a year later added my second. I am thoroughly enjoying the experience! The few times I've had to contact an agent has resulted in satisfactory responses and I've always...
    I'm about to delete my listing, but I would still like to be able to access the messages in the inbox about that listing. Does anyone know for certain that I will still be ale to do this? Many thanks in advance for your help. Latest reply by Clint-and-Kendall0
    hi how come the payout breakdown shown $101.69 if you click on the calendar, while i only get paid by $91.52 from Airbnb ?My listing is in California, and is it because the tax involved? thanks Larry Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hola, soy Ben de 27 años de Francia. Estoy en Barcelona buscando un trabajo para hacer check-in y check-out ya que tengo más de 3 meses de experiencia con esto. Puedo hablar inglés y francés a la perfección. Utilizo para administrar 3 apartamentos de 10 a...
    Due to the new Airbnb policy on obtaining the Superhost badge many will lose their badge.This is a very unfortunate event that will take place very soon! Please let me know how manyof you will lose their Superhost status due to the new policy? In my opini... Latest reply by Alex939
    Hi Hosting Friends, I'm looking for some advice. We have a cottage on a lake in Ontario. Currently we offer 2 stand up paddle boards and 2 kayaks for an additional cost. We're considering including the kayaks next summer with the cottage rental but I'... Latest reply by Lisa723