What Hosts are saying

Hello I get the link to download about to add photo for mobile when I downloaded It come onether things like home page how can I do I want to add photo to finish my listing with mobile.Thank you.Omar Latest reply by Aristo-Purboadji0
    Hey I have a guest booked in for this weekend. I discovered my oven is broken, so I have offered my guest a dicount of £50 which shei s happy with. I have to reduce her fee via Special Offer (it won't work as the booking is confirmed). So I have tried thr... Latest reply by Linda108
    Last week I had a guest who needed to stay an extra day. Since he could not figure how to do it, I went into change reservation for him. It said for at least 4 days after the guest left that it was waiting for the guest approval. Then on day four, it w... Latest reply by Stephanie6
    My guest made an instant booking on my flat (while I thought the instant booking was turned off) and claim that they booked it for their parents. They have no profile photo and only just created the account with no previous reviews. So i am a bit hesitate... Latest reply by Donna15
    Can anyone let me know if and how I can leave negative feedback on this matter on the hosts page?Feeling really disappointed. I would never do this to any guests. Here's my story.......The host cancelled us saying that we were double booked, this infact ... Latest reply by Donna15
    I have a two bedroom apartment. I have currently listed it as a one bedroom & lock my bedroom door. Sometimes I would like to list it as a two bedroom when I am away. How do I do this? Latest reply by Justin51