What Hosts are saying

Hello, when I go to update my base price, I cannot get Mon-Thur to update. Only Sun updates since I have weekend pricing set, which keeps Fri and Sat from changing. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Hi Hosts, We just recently started being a host on AirBNB and have gotten about 10 reviews. We have had a few that have left 4 stars on a few of the items asked about. The written reviews that we recieved from the guests don't mention anything that coul... Latest reply by Diane15
    My listing says i need 24hrs notice as i vacate my home when it is booked. I got a booking from Adrian for the same day.. I responded when i got home that night that i could not accomodate Adrian as i had guests the next day. I got advice from airbnb that... Latest reply by Melanie58
    Please Help. My unit is rented in USD. The issue is that someone has has just rented it today and it was rented in USD. Now, due to a small error, it was cancelled. As the renter is now requesting for refund, I found out that Airbnb is requesting for ref... Latest reply by Bella1
    Hello, I work for a company that, if mentioned in messages, Airbnb hides for reason that it can also be used to search the listing outside Airbnb. (For eg, Airbnb hides Facebook, Google, Twitter, links, mail ids, contact numbers in messages.) However when... Latest reply by Jacob4