What Hosts are saying

I'm new to Airbnb and need to set up account details to get paid. Our situation is a bit complicated because we're letting out our house in Spain and want the funds to go to our Spanish bank account. The address registered for this account though is our...
    Hello, My apartment can handle 7 guests comfortably, and I would expect any guest looking would be able to see my apartment for any number of guests either at or lower than 7....... however, this is not the case, the only time my apartment appears on a se...
    Does anyone notice a strange encoding on the inbox messaes hosting?I can see all my messages marked as:AcceptedRM772Pre-ApprovedRM1625 clearly a bug!
    So, I'm just renting a room on Airbnb, but had the max set at 4, since I also have a couch and a lovely deck for sleeping on and other places for people to sleep (and having the higher limit really opens me up to more groups). I was concerned about insura... Latest reply by Andrew90
    I have just been notified that I have had my calander closed becose i have declined to many booking requests ( they say 15 which is incorrect) . This seems very odd as so far i have taken 9 booking in 18 months all have been at least a week in length and ... Latest reply by Carol102