What Hosts are saying

I had a guest cancel last minute. Despite not staying with us or even coming by our place, she left a pretty mediocre review- 3 stars, basically. As everyone hosting knows, while 3 stars might be the middle rating (which I think was what she was going for... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hey everyone, Just recently i had a guest who made a reservation for 6 nights,3 weeks in advance, with a profile picture of a dog. I do have Instant booking on,so the reservation was made instantly. The guest sent me a message stating that she and her hus... Latest reply by Chris469
    We are hosting a lovely couple's weeding and my wife and I want to ensure their day is special. She has asked to have the table delivery company to drop off tables before their check in time. We would like to accomidate but we have some concerns. If there... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have long term guests who drink A LOT- they always smell of alcohol. I don't provide alcohol for them, and I don't drink with them. I also don't take out their bottles - from day 1 they have always done this themselves so I couldn't truly quantify how... Latest reply by Cari3
    I knew our last guests would leave a bad or not great review. Gave us 5 stars in all catagories and a 4 stars overall. BECAUSE... we would not let them eat in their room. It states in the rules and guidebook and I always confirm they read it before final ... Latest reply by Kendall-and-Derek0
    I recently had a guest who went out for the evening and did not return for the night or contact me. I happened to awaken at 3am and saw her car was not here, so I looked to see if she'd messaged me. Nothing. So I messaged her to say 'Are you okay?' ... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Hello Im from NZ and trying to make contact with Air B&B to ask some questions Does anyone know how to email or phone them please I cant seem to find anything on the pages so asking the Community now instead Thanks Irene Aden Motel Te Anau NZ Latest reply by Syed16