What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I have not been letting my apartment for a while (about half a year). 2 weeks ago, I reactivated it. However, I didn't receive any requests (which was already very strange as usually I used to recieve several a day). Today I checked and realized t... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Hi,While I'm out of town, I need someone to help me with the reservations (welcome, keys, cleaning etc) . Does anyone suggest a service, like "bnb-sitter", for Europe for that? I don't have friends available and I prefer to pay someone "professional".Tha... Latest reply by Silvia159
    Hey! I have a few properties and am a Mom of 2 little kids. I need someone to take care of the linens and towels and cleanings as I can't always do it. We used to use Host Wise, but moved to Pillow (which was too expensive and when problems came up with g...
    i dnt see one of my apt published
    My house is listed as a 2 bedroom with the second smaller bedroom using a full size air mattress. I ahve had to replace the air mattresses a few times as they randomly get holes (even the more expensive ones). Are there any comfortable options that will... Latest reply by Sean---Enrique0
    I have received booking and after this , guest say that card is not valid? I don.t understand? Status in message is "New" What this mean?