What Hosts are saying

Hi - I was wondering if any other 'live-in' hosts are beginning to tire of airbnb? While the whole ethos and positive idea of airbnb - to go live and share with inhabitants of places all over the world, is a lovely idea,the reality is actually otherwise.I... Latest reply by Julie103
    If not, do, because they're hilariously entertaining. God help any poor guest who relies on them to get that 'live like a local' vibe. In Sydney, a guest looking for a place to get some exercise and commune with nature would be steered towards our ... Latest reply by Victoria57
    I have 7 apartments in the same property, each with a separate listing. Where do I find the listing url for each property so that I can direct a client to alternative accommodation in the event that the property they enquire about is not the best option... Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hi there,A guests wanted to know what is Airbnb's policy in regards to Weather-related delays or cancellations.In cases where there's a weather related flight cancellations, does Airbnb override the Host cancellation policy (Flexible, Moderate, Strict)Wha... Latest reply by Lodge0
    Fiz reserva em uma casa em Paris e paguei via cartao de crédito. Logo em seguida tive resposta de outra acomodaçao que me interessa mais pela localidade, assim, pergunto se posso cancelar uma reserva e confirmar com a outra. O valor é praticamente o mesmo...
    I left a review for a guest. There were no issues and my placed was left super clean. The problem is that I referered to him as a female in the review I left him because his name is Kelly and his profile picture had his wife in it. I also did not meet hi...
    Hi We have a guest at the moment that Im having great trouble keep my cool withfirstly they ignored my 5pm check in time which is given 3 times to guests (on listing and 2 times private messaging)Then they had issue with the fact that the bathroom is shar... Latest reply by Sean29
    HI, I have 7 properties, sometimes I want to respond to a guest by offering an alternative property to that requested, but haven't found a way of doing that within the same reservation conversation. It seems that the only thing I can do is to ask them to... Latest reply by David126