What Hosts are saying

For my listing, we have a 2 night minimum. Encountering a problem where it does not show up in the search results if you list you are looking for a 2 night stay. If you change it to 3+ nights, it shows up. This has just recently started happening. Any i... Latest reply by Louisa0
    Hola, tengo un bloqueo para que las reservas de mi apartamento se hagan con 2 noches de anticipacion, no se como ocurrio pero alguien reservo para mañana y no estoy preparada, que debo hacer pues si cancelo la reserva quedare mal reportada y aunque le esc...
    There was some conversation about safety instructions in the thread about things hosts often forget. However, safety is a big topic, incase someone is searching this forum for safety cards and instructions, I thought I'd also post here -- so sorry for the... Latest reply by Judith30
    • Emergency-How to Shut Off Your Natural Gas-Electricity-Water.jpg
    I have two separate bedrooms in my home that I listed. Each room can accomodate up to two people. I'm wondering if there is a way to link these listings incase there is a group or family of 4? Thank you for any information! Latest reply by Lorraine14
    I am fairly new to AirBNB. I set up a listing and it asked if I want to put in the base pricing for all available dates. I made it for all availability but actually wanted to limit it. I can not locate where to make the change. My rates change depending o... Latest reply by Anthony46
    My site is Lincoln's Inn, Oakville Ontario. I have a variety of ways I can arrange to sleep more adults than bedrooms. So far, so good. My question is: How much do I charge when there is a party or family gathering of 20+ people on one of the days of the... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hi, I rented my house out for the first time through air b n b in April. The payment is still "pending." What can I do to get it to go through? I can't figure out this system. Thanks!Nadia Latest reply by Trine0
    I'm waiting on payment and it says I need to verify Paypal. Does anyone know how