What Hosts are saying

I've just had a terrible experience with a guest leaving the key in the front door and it being taken. I've had to change the locks on my apartment and it cost me €240 plus my loss of earnings due to not being able to leave my apartment unguarded while I ... Latest reply by Allison2
    I'm confused.The tax information pages say that Airbnb collects taxes for WA., but my payouts do not reflect that. What's going on? Latest reply by Patt0
    Greeting your guest! It’s so obvious, of course. It’s what any Host would do. Well, you’re NOT just any Host! Once the pleasantries have been made and the guests go off to their (your) lovely space… It’s all about THEM and what YOU do to make them feel AT...
    • SCYAC House manual.png
    Our last two requests came from people using their friend's airbnb account. We declined them giving this as the reason.But if this is an increasing trend there is nothing to stop people pretending to be their friend until they arrive - and maybe even the... Latest reply by David126
    Does the elusive Superhost status bring in more booking inquiries? Also do your guests have higher expectations of your place when you're a Superhost and does that affect your reviews negatively? I'm curious to know how achieving this status has affected ... Latest reply by David126
    Hey,I accidently declined a reservation, but I want to go ahead with the guest booking at my property...However, when I tried to send 'Special Offer' it says that I can't go forward with the booking as the dates are blocked out. How do I fix this?When the... Latest reply by Tracy0
    I want to tell Airbnb about a guest who misrepresented themselves, broke many house rules, and may have taken something from my home. Where do I contact Airbnb about this? And will they do anything about it? Latest reply by Claire77
    Hi! My last 2 ratings were lower than 5 stars regarding accuracy and cleanliness (4). My listing can't be cleaner, as it is a brand new home and I personally look after it and clean it! The reviews, I guess, came from two guests that left the home in very... Latest reply by Padraig0