What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb community. I am a host. I've just had a guest stay with me. They really enjoyed their stay and want to stay again next year. However they don't want to tie a lot of money up for a year. Is there anyway they can pay a holding deposit now and p... Latest reply by Brittany1
    Not sure if everyone is seeing the new Community format? I'm feeling pretty frustrated because I can't find a way to see most recent posts. There should ABSOLUTELY be a way to sort messages by most recent or most popular or most comments or no comments..e...
    Cuando dejas de recibir reservas derrepente, puede que haya activado algun boton? Latest reply by Victoria52
    When I quote a price of $185 in a special offer for a guest that wishes to stay for 4 nights ($45 per night + $5 cleaning fee), we get a breakdown of how much it'll cost the guest and how much it'll cost us, as follows: $48 x 4 nights -- $191Service fee -...
    Hi, does anyone have some tips on how to promote my listing for a period for which I don't have many bookings?I have already applied a discount (which I understand should put my listing amongst the first options if a potential guest is searching), is ther... Latest reply by Ana7
    As a host I find it very odd that hosts are graded on multiple levels, and all of it is shown. From communication, cleanliness and so on......However, a homeowner gets no stats on who they allow into their home and just "reviews"? The host is the one wi... Latest reply by Ana7
    if i close my account will i receive the money that is on future transferences?