What Hosts are saying

I researched my listing on https://www.airbnb.com/s/Newport-Beach--CA--United-States?checkin=06%2F01%2F2016&checkout=06%2F04%2F2016&price_max=256&zoom=15&search_by_map=true&sw_lat=33.60395798095916&sw_lng=-117.93825279064714&ne_lat=33.620753805998845&ne_l... Latest reply by Patty-And-Beckett0
    Hello again! I asked this morning regarding a person requesting my exact address, multiple times. Thank you for your responses.This same person wants to bring "4 boys to work the areas where I live for ten days". I do not know what that means and I am he... Latest reply by Dale6
    We have the superhost status for more than a year now.What worries us is that we keep getting really great reviews and all 5 stars on the page. But the 5 star rating keeps droping. Now it's below the superhost level. It used to be 100% than it started dro...
    We have the superhost status for more than a year now.What worries us is that we keep getting really great reviews and all 5 stars on the page. But the 5 star rating keeps droping. Now it's below the superhost level. It used to be 100% than it started dro...
    You can view the replay here:http://tiny.cc/PhotosReplayI love taking photos… No, not just selfies! I love taking all kinds of photos. So, on this week’s Play the Replay, “Spring Clean Your Airbnb Challenge: Cleaning Your Photos”, we discussed just that, ...
    Hello all,I am in need of some advice/tips.I opened the door to a guest, who was 2 hrs late for check in, and when he appeared at the door he had the driest, scaliest, flaky skin with bright red patches all over.Being polite and courteous as always, i enq... Latest reply by Kevina0
    I was wondering if anyone could inform me on their payout process and how long it took to be "ready"? I listed my payout information over a week ago and already had my first guest but my payout status is still "pending verification" and have yet to get th... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi! I am new to airbnb but finally am using it after creating an ad in 2014. I am a property owner, and I have several reviews of my property on other websites, but no reviews yet on airbnb, is it possible to post my reviews copying them from other websi... Latest reply by Clare0