What Hosts are saying

halloCan you halep me?I listed 3 apartments last years ,and before few days i list few new apartment for rent.The problem is when i can try to menage with my properties on my list i have only new apartments (i can not find apartments from last year) but i...
    I ahd a guest stay for 3 nights and then complained of construction noise and that my unit was not as nice as the description said it was. he complained of cracks around the windows, which are new and custon and are very nice. As for the construction h... Latest reply by Bree0
    Hello! I have a guest who wants to book all my available dates in June (I have a confirmed booking by another guest in the middle of the month). She agreed to pay 2 separate cleaning fees because essentially she will be doing 2 check-ins. Because I am off...
    Buenos dias,En la forma de pago transferencia me da error el codigo iban, por mas que lo intento no me deja. ¿sabéis si tiene alguna cosa especial?
    A few hours ago i amended the price for the dates 22-27 April from hkd 579 to hkd 447, but why in the payout breakdown the price becomes 10% cheaper? which is hkd 402 per night while Airbnb already charged me service fee? it also applies to the period 18-...
    After 1week of guest's check in still I don't get payed from Airbnb who can I claim to?
    Hi guys! I have a problem , I have a booking in this Friday for 4 nights, I have pre approved the reservation and then my guest thanks me for the "special offer" that I have NEVER create or send to him: I was supposed to win 400$ for 4 nights and with thi... Latest reply by Juliette11
    hiii... I have hosted a guest for one night (check-in: 2nd April and check-out 3rd April - Ms. Yasna) but have not received the payment until now. please let me know details of payment.