What Hosts are saying

My April earnings just went through the ceiling relative to other months. It didn't seem to add up, so I did the math for all my April bookings. Including cleaning fees, they didn't add up to the amount that Airbnb has me earning this month. It looks ...
    I recently had to cancel a booking as I was rushed into hospital and in intensive care for two weeks and in a coma for 5 days.I am concerned that the cancellation shows on the site in a negative way and may give the possible guest a feeling that I am like... Latest reply by Alan-And-Jeanne0
    A lot seems to be going on at Airbnb these days, revamping their image, making rules for us hosts tighter and tighter, while making booking for guests easier, such as indicating - all cleverly hidden under the politically correct umbrella to be against ... Latest reply by Lilly28
    I received an email from airbnb stating they will collect and pay occupany tax on my behalf. The taxes I currently pay are:7% State "sales" tax, or accommodations tax1% Local accommodations tax2% Beach preservation fee Does anyone know if airbnb will be p... Latest reply by Neely0
    ​after a while my last Experience brought me to stop hosting. cannot trust Airbnb guest.my last guest that left my apartment in a tarable mass, he stole Arts he stole money he finished all the beer and alcohol and left part of his luggage in the corridor....
    Hello everyone,I am a new host, just posted a listing for Tallahassee, "Your own guest suite minutes from downtown!" but I do not see it listed anywhere.My listing did not appear when I did a general search of ALL Tallahassee listings, nor when I entered ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello Trying to find exact details, websites etc, for hosting in Prague on a more than one off basis for short term stays. I know trade licence will be required. I am not wholly clear on how to paxes, how much tax I pay as a business, the requirements fo... Latest reply by Dan380