What Hosts are saying

As the title displays, we have a situation where Guest 1 got pre-approved for dates in May. She didn't respond for the next 18hrs either way. Then before she got back in contact, Guest 2 came to us with a request for some of the same dates. We accepted, ... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi, my bank acct details is 'pending verification' and a small deposit has been made into my account. how do i approve and accept the verification of my bank acct? thank you Latest reply by Eugene4
    I have a guest who reseved for months. My cancelation is strict. Her mom is really sick, something with the heart so, I believe her. She is requesting a refund, I feel sorry and want to give to her, but in the other hand her last minute changes are leavin...
    Is anyone able / willing to do a concise, simple resumé of the new terms and highlight any that are particularly significant? I find my brain goes AWOL when I try to wade through all the legalese. Latest reply by Clare0
    My season pricing calendar has changed to $293 per night on the calendar but Airbnb is calculating the nightly rate at $150 per night which is wrong. How can I get airbnb the calculate the correct price on the calendar of $293 rather than $150? I don't ha... Latest reply by Kisha0
    Buenas tardes !!!Alguien sabe si se puede registrar a otra persona para que recoga el dinero en western union o necesariamente tengo que ir yo ???Gracias
    How come when I search for a property in a specific town most of the properties that come up are in towns more than 40 minutes away from my selected search area and many of the properties available in the town are not listed at all? I understand that airb... Latest reply by Danny9
    Can someone please give me advise?Last weekend I stayed in an apartment in Berlin for one night with 3 friends.As we arrived late in the evening and went to have a drink after dropping our bags in the apartment we discovered in the middle of the night (04... Latest reply by Danny9
    HiI am trying to add photos to my listing but the button doesn't work. I've changed to Google chrome and it doesn't make any difference?Thanks