What Hosts are saying

Does Airbnb collect the entire amount or only 50% at time of booking for bookings more than 30 days out?
    I'm wondering if I could add some more to a recent guest's review that I gave them. I was in a hurry and mistakenly thought I could go back and add to it later. I only wrote one line about their stay and on reflection it doesn't sound very friendly! Latest reply by Raymond-and-Elaine0
    I have a guest inquiry and we negotiated dates and a rental amount and a more stringent cancellation policy through the messaging. However, I cannot get the Special Offer to submit. I wonder if it's because I changed the cancellation policy. Or if it's... Latest reply by Clare0
    A donde va el dinero que voy a recibir de mis primeros huéspedes si todavía no recibo la tarjeta de Payoneer pero ya tengo el numero de cuenta ahí me lo depositan ? Y ahí puedo dejar el dinero el tiempo que yo quiera o lo tengo que retirar pronto? Gracias
    So, I want to know when the "First Message" goes out in terms of the booking process. I have searched the Community Help and found three conversations started asking the exact same thing and none of them had any responses. Is there someone else that ca...
    A patron was sick on my matress, but they chose not to inform me and leave it there.Which is frankly horrible. The only problem is, it was on the spare mattress which I only use when they ask forextra beds. So I only discovered it after I have had about 4... Latest reply by Suzanne25
    Hi there! About a week ago I received a message that a photographer was assigned to me and that she would call in a few days but she never did. The message had her name and contact info but now I can't find it. Could you help me get in touch with my ass...