What Hosts are saying

I was checking out the new vs old Terms of Service, which are apparently changing as of May 19, though I haven't received any notification as yet, I heard about it from another host who got the message. Anyway, I clicked on a tab labelled 'CONSENT DISAG... Latest reply by Louise0
    I was checking out the new vs old Terms of Service, which are apparently changing as of May 19, though I haven't received any notification as yet, I heard about it from another host who got the message. Anyway, I clicked on a tab labelled 'CONSENT DISAG...
    tengo una consulta respecto a los descuentos sobre la tarifa.tebgo un huesped por 476 dolares y dice que me queda en 462 (14 el servicio de airbnb) pero luego dice que me queda en:414 y 383,92 fue finalmente l oque me depositaron en la cuenta. xq pasa de ... Latest reply by Dede0
    I keep selecting the dates to make my room available and it's not saving it. I select the dates, click save, the circle timer goes round but then nothing changes and the available dates remain blocked. Any ideas? Latest reply by Anonymous
    We were due a payout to our PayPal account but chose to receive it in dollars. However our Paypal account was in Euros and the money doesn't seem to be there. Like others I can't find any contact details for Air BnB. Although we live in France we are B... Latest reply by Byron2
    I have apartment in center Split,near hospital and i do all what i can do on page,pictures,descriptions,breakfast,respond rate is 100 % ,but i do not have reservations.Alsoo last year i work not soo good wit airbnb ,,why?Matija Latest reply by Donna15
    My recent guest would like to leave a review (and I would like to write one for her) but there are no emails or opportunities to do so. Please help so this can be completed in the 14 day time period. I don't have any reviews yet and would like this to be ... Latest reply by Dede0