What Hosts are saying

I am very careful to respond to all inquiries. I've also responded to one potential guest immediately, 2 days ago. The guest send me an inquiry using wrong name and I concluded that his intention was to go to other host. I kindly reminded him that my name... Latest reply by Petar3
    Hello, I have a base price of 120 euros/night, but for some months (ex. July, August) I would like to set a higher price. I have selected Pricing - Long-term prices - and I have set a custom price for those 2 months. But, if you try to book for example 5 ...
    Hello,I just went to review a guest, and there isn't an option to do so. My email from Airbnb said "after March 29th". It's 10:26pm on the 29th right now.We do not have a specific check in or check out time on our listing. Please help me before the 29th... Latest reply by Shadley0
    no he recibido ninguno pagp hecho por paypal
    When sharing my space especially as a single woman I don't feel safe when guest has only email verification. Anyone can have an email under any name. I have had to refuse guests because of this. Latest reply by Anna-and-Marcos0
    Hi there, I'm trying to refund a guest I had to cancel on due to a family emergency -- he got my part of his payment back but AirBnB kept their service fee. So I'd like to arrange to pay that back to him and add a bit from me for his trouble. The reservat... Latest reply by Anna-and-Marcos0
    So there's a cancelled booking showing up in my reservation history but i don't recognise the name, there are no messages connected to it, and i've searched my email history booking confirmation email and there's no record of the booking at all. Anyone el... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    I had a 84 night booking for a travel nurse, done by her agency. She arrived on Saturday, moved a suitcase or two in, and then went to her home a couple of hours away to spend the rest of the Easter weekend. She returned Sunday night, spent the night in... Latest reply by Janet22
    I have a guest who slams my door with such force that it is breaking the handle. That's because he runs outside to chainsmoke about two dozen times per day. He never bothered to verify whether he could smoke before booking. Well he booked three months wit... Latest reply by Ben29