What Hosts are saying

I have a guest who slams my door with such force that it is breaking the handle. That's because he runs outside to chainsmoke about two dozen times per day. He never bothered to verify whether he could smoke before booking. Well he booked three months wit... Latest reply by Ben29
    I have Airbnb guests coming next week and just found out that our home owners insurance won't cover any guests booked through a 'third party' AKA Airbnb! Yikes! Any Canadians out there that have the same problem? What do you do about insurance? I would be...
    Hi there, I just deleted photos from the wrong listing and don't have them saved. Ahhhhhhh! Would you be able to help retrieve those for the listing in some way by contacting Airbnb? Thanks!
    Our flat is in Skokie, IL, which is adjacent to Evanston, IL. When travellers request Skokie, IL, our listing appears along withmany Evanston, IL listings. However, when Evanston, IL is requested,my listing (and all Skokie listings) don't appear!It would ...