What Hosts are saying

Hello! We have recently moved back to the Jacksonville area. Are you in need of a co-host?Do you have a location you would like to turn into a performing asset? We can help! Contact Jellyfish Consulting Group.
    Hi I am preparing my house to rent the whole place out with Air BnB. I have been told today that I need a licence to rent the whole place out?! is this true??!! if so, can anyone tell me what I need to do to obtain a licence and approx how long it takes t... Latest reply by Kimberly180
    Hi, up until now we have had a flat rate to stay in one or both of our spare rooms, mainly for convenience. Whether you wanted 1 room or both it was the same cost. We are learning having a second spare room is a hot commodity, and are leaning towards char... Latest reply by Erin205
    I have a last minute booking, a guest with 2 small dogs. How can I add a pet security deposit retroactively? The guest has agreed to pay deposit. I accepted the booking already. I don't usually charge a security deposit -- because I don't usually allow p... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    Why do Airbnb automatically put on the 'Instant Booking' feature when doing a serach? This should be left open or for people to choose. You are forcing hosts into 'Instant Booking'. It's our homes not yours! Latest reply by Viki-Marton0