What Hosts are saying

Hi My enquiry through airbnb has dropped off dramatically.When I search on airbnb for apartment in Fremantle WA my apartments in Fremantle do not appear.Please assit Regards Rocky
    I'm trying to add my card numer as a payment method and a message says I need to verify the number before it accepts it. How do I do this?
    I can't find anywhere to report website bug, but apparently I'm not alone. I have instant booking turned off on my phone but it was somehow turned on on PC. Double checked on the spot that they are not consistent. Airbnb has such strict canceling policy...
    I'm hoping this gets posted. I tried once and it didn't work I received a notice from sf tax assessor to list every single item in the rental property, when and where it was bought and then pay 1% tax on said items. This goes for everyone. Even people wh...
    Hi everyone My question pertains to the map on my listing page. I've seen other listings where the map includes icons for bars, restaurants, etc that when clicked give the business name and some information/suggestions the host has made. I would love t... Latest reply by Isaac4
    My check out time is at 12.00 but they don't move out and disappear and contact, they told they will book again from system but now no reservatio !! What should I do? Should i get in the room and move their belonging out !! If they claim that something is...
    HelloI need help about e mail adress and phone.If guest is sending message to me i want to see this on my e mail adress and also on my phone number which is already here.I have here mail adress but i want to put another one , i cannot. is it possible to ... Latest reply by Clare0