What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb, I cooperate with you since July 2015. My listing consists of three apartments in Budva.I am very satisfied with our cooperation so far. That is why I offer my apartments only via your site, not via other.Now I have a problem. My apartments d... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    i have tried to resolve an issue with the AIRBNB regarding a reservation that the number of guests acceeded the number occupancy.i contacted the AirBNB immidietley and explained to them that it is violation of the house policy and i like it to be cancel... Latest reply by Clare0
    My guest was supposed to check in today. His flight was cancelled due to weather. He wants a refund, but I have "strict" cancellation policy. I don't think I owe him a refund. Any thoughts? Oh, there were 4 of them sharing my place, and I don't charg... Latest reply by Clare0
    I normally receive an email from airbnb after a guest leaves so I can write a review. Didn't get one this time. Is there a link where I can review a gues Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    helloi have questioncan i put another apartments on your site also with just one mail adress?so i have antique apartment here, and i have three more with another adress in rovinj.. but i dont have to sign up again? how to put another one with same mail ad... Latest reply by Jeet0
    This is my listing,https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/10793317?checkin=25-04-2016&checkout=28-04-2016&guests=2&s=x-Al0E4NBefore itwas always first in searches, always first page. I have great interest and bookings, untill this week.For nearly a week I can har... Latest reply by Jeet0