What Hosts are saying

My Instant Book function is still not working. So I do not show up in searchs and lose out in last minute bookings. This is crazy! I reported the issue on 12/28 and I think it started around 12/18 after a cancellation for an illegal third party booking. ... Latest reply by Gillian216
    Hi, All! Okay, so I specialize in inviting long-term guests (business, educational or medical interns) to live with me in my home and I lost my long-time Superhost Status because I need to communicate with perspective guests to ensure we're a good fit. I ... Latest reply by Alon1
    I am fairly new to Airbnb and need to cancel about 7 books for next summer. I have a family member in need of a place to stay. They are all over 6 months in the future and all booked on insta booking. What do I do? Will I be penalized? Latest reply by Dimitar27
    We’ are so happy! We have worked so hard to get to this point! It’s all about details and customer services! I’m a retired school teacher looking for something to work on. Something that allows my imagination and creativity to flow! AirBnB is the answer f... Latest reply by Dawn561
    Hello! I have problem with my account. i got message from client to my personal gmail but i cant see that message in my airbnb account. There is text" You do not have access to this thread" Why is that? Latest reply by Jo-and-Ivan0
    Hello All, it’s that time of the year again... xmas! Three questions- are you decorating? When are you putting everything up? If possible, can you show me how it looks? Asking (seriously), as the child in me is so excited about this! And before you say a... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • 3844952D-A0C4-44D1-9D4F-4F657BCA3DF2.jpeg
    Hello everyone, We have just started offering our beach house as Airbnb stays in Gippsland, Victoria Australia. I’d love to offer from time to time small welcome packs of home grown / made produce from our farm. Small jar of olives, marmalade , herba... Latest reply by Solveig0
    • what-are-main-picture.jpg