What Hosts are saying

Hi Comunity, I've been an airbnb host for 3 years now, I love being a host, and unfortunately this is my first bad experience with guests and I'm in a dilemma.My guests are 2 young students, a couple, who has come to do a semester in my city.I was excited... Latest reply by Barbara921
    HiI recently had a large group staying at my twin properties over Easter where they left on Easter Monday . As my holiday rentals areseveral hours from where I live and being busy I was unable to review the properties until the following Sunday . It was ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    As a host I cancelled a reservation because the guest mistakenly made it on the wrong date...actually wanted it for one year in advance. Consequently, her dates were incorrect. We communicated and cleared up her mistake, no problems. That's why it appears... Latest reply by Steve143
    This reservation will be my second one with airbnb. She messaged me in the system that her boyfriend just broke up with her and asked if she could have a full refund (so not a qualifying extenuating circumstance I don't think?) My policy is set to strict ... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hi!I have a question according to references.. I have the problem that I had horrible guests, they used my room mate's scarf and a towel without asking! Then they parked their car in the city and gave me the fault that I didn't tell them that they need to... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone remember Home Sharing ?? the basic principle for Airbnb??Now in our desciptions we must put key and lock box informationa nd a numbe rof other things airbnb requires us to put which hae nothing to do with hosting in our homes . Latest reply by Elizabeth156
    Hi. I would like to understand how a guest star review ends up being 3 out of 5 when the aggregate of the review she gives is higher. I.e. out of the 6 categories in her review we got 4 x 5 stars, 1 x 4 star and 1 x 3 star. Surely that won't end up being ... Latest reply by Fredrik-and-Bianca0
    Has any other host run into flakiness and problems with the iOS AIrbnb app, doing any of the following.(My host profile has notifications on via SMS text, via Airbnb iOS app, and via email)1. Messages for reservations and inquiries come in, but the AIrbnb... Latest reply by Chewy1