What Hosts are saying

So, I want to know when the "First Message" goes out in terms of the booking process. I have searched the Community Help and found three conversations started asking the exact same thing and none of them had any responses. Is there someone else that ca...
    A patron was sick on my matress, but they chose not to inform me and leave it there.Which is frankly horrible. The only problem is, it was on the spare mattress which I only use when they ask forextra beds. So I only discovered it after I have had about 4... Latest reply by Suzanne25
    Hi there! About a week ago I received a message that a photographer was assigned to me and that she would call in a few days but she never did. The message had her name and contact info but now I can't find it. Could you help me get in touch with my ass...
    We have our first multi-night guests (they're staying three nights). The afternoon after their first night, Airbnb sent me the email saying "We've issued you a payout of $276 via Bank Transfer." I thought the transfer process was to begin after the guest ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hey guys, I have a couple of guests staying with me in East Village, Manhattan. On the day of their arrival, a crew of construction workers started working on the street and sidewalk outside our apartment building. The bedrooms face the street. The crew ... Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hey! I just signed up for smart pricing, just wanted to know if my potential guests still have to send me a booking request when ive switched off instant booking or will the reservation automatically be "accepted" just because i signed up for smart pricin... Latest reply by Jeet0