What Hosts are saying

As I looked at my upcoming reservations I noticed the inevitable slow season of January. With only 10 days booked for two listings I need to get my marketing up.. This is what I'm doing.I have a google document where I keep track of ALL my guests informat... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Copy of Happy Holidays - EvelandBnB.jpg
    Dear Airbnb Partner! This is Tram- Manager of Rock villa! We would like to check about the payment. As you said that Airbnb will pay after guest check in 24h. But How do you pay for us? Because we only accept credit card payment. Kindly advise idea. We ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello, my guests have booked my room over a month ago and have been communicating with me sporadically over the last few weeks. However, have not responded the last few days and haven't been prompt. Has not been clear how / when / they will arrive exactly... Latest reply by Clare0
    I would like make a claim as my guest Alex P (Confirmation Code: BQDF2P) has left damaged carpet by chewing gum.Alos would like to make complain about this guest as he didnt respect anyof our house rules. He was inviting over friends who stay over night ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I had have a single girl stay with me for one month , she was working for a big bank nearby , I allowed her free use of the kicthen to batch cook & freeze her evening meals . This was supposed to be for convienience as she was too tired to prep a meal a... Latest reply by Deborah8
    A woman has written me asking about booking a room for her boyfriend for a month long stay. She is not verified and I know nothing about him. She also wants to have him come meet me before booking the room. How would you handle this? It seems a little wei... Latest reply by Michele9