What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone, My boyfriend are brand new to hosting. So far we've had 5 guests. One stole a bunch of stuff from our house (silly stuff like dish towels, tupper ware, and a candle), one broke into our locked Airstream trailer and broke the lock, and on... Latest reply by Helga0
    Hello Community!My husband and I have been hosting since last March. We rent out the ground floor of our house. We have converted into a private apartment.We have now hosted around 30 times and have not had any major issues with our guests.However, last... Latest reply by Edwin57
    Hi!I'm kind of new at hosting on Airbnb. I've got four properties right now and I've managed to get them up in the correct way, filling all the aspects and using every function of Airbnb I could find.So yesterday I had my first two guests check in at two ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi all, I have two properties listed in my hosting account but I want them both to have separate payout methods (ie payments received going to two different bank accounts), I found instructions on airbnb on how to do add a payout method, however it won't ... Latest reply by Emma299
    I have a guest stay for one night. No interaction, nothing out of the ordinary. They write a review. I can't see it until I write one myself - well, what happens if I don't write a review? I searched help. Latest reply by David126
    Digg up the architect - just for funOver a decade ago, we rented our French seaside home to families with kids during the summer. The rest of the year guests were people coming for business or for treatment in the nearby thermal bath.The town of Sète was ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am 98% sure that guests I hosted stole a jar of pesos that was hidden behind some objects on a shelf in my office. When I confronted them I asked "Have you seen a jar like this one that I use to keep bills (I showed them a jar full of change)?" They sai... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi all! I'm pretty new to the community- first time here! Just wondering if anyone else has attempted to host a listing last minute and if you were successful? I'm hoping my close proximity to New York, upcoming holidays, and (the week of) work I poured i... Latest reply by Robin4