What Hosts are saying

Hi group -- I'm currently building a 400 sf addition over my garage that will be attached to the 2nd floor of my existing home (which is my master bedroom), and the West-facing wall of the addition has three narrow windows to let in some light and provide... Latest reply by Lana15
    • addition-112019.jpg
    is there any way i can host my Property from other countries for exemple I am from USA and i have usa account and wanted to list Property from France can host that ? i am very new to Airbnb (Hosting Guests from Foreign Countries) Latest reply by Uli26
    The market trends in the Calander page seems to be quite new, our area is showing massive drops in searches on this compared to last year (-50% to - 80%) is this the same for everyone, this would seem odd and surely suggest that Airbnb were in some sor... Latest reply by Sulani0
    Is 19 the maximum number of "sparkling cleans" you can get? I have 100% 5 stars for cleanliness but I notice that the counter seems to be stuck at 19 and I haven't seen any other hosts go above the 19 mark for the "sparkling clean" element? Has anyone e... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Reaching out to my fellow UK Airbnb host to see through trial & error you found the best linen to suit your airbnbs? We've been running for 6 months now over a number of properties, from using a massive variety of duvet sets from a number of stores. Thoug... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Twice in a month we have received a last minute booking for our ski apartment (it’s not ski season yet) arrival within 48 hrs the first one said it’s his colleagues staying so we rejected the booking, the latest also said it was a work trip (there are no ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I currently have instant bookings enabled and within my criteria do not allow instant booking for people that have no or negative feedback from other hosts. I sometimes get requests to book from people with reviews, so I know they have feedback, but not s... Latest reply by Rona486