What Hosts are saying

Hi AirBB community, I'm looking for a cohost for my studio in east village new york. Looking for someone to help with bookes, drop keys off to guest, organize calendars, payemtns, and book cleanings. Thanks! Latest reply by Mi25
    I can see my question has been asked before in the community, several times, but as this was a while ago I wondered if Airbnb had come up with a solution. My changeover days are flexible but the whole day is booked off on the listing availability calendar... Latest reply by Stuart297
    This has been around for a while, but a warning bears repeating to newbie and veteran hosts alike. Scammers go on phishing expeditions to gain access to host accounts by sending them messages by inquiries or email telling the host that they have found the... Latest reply by Robyn351
    • scam other listing.JPG
    I know there was another thread but cant find it so want to give feedback on not being able to view potential guests reviews anymore.When we as hosts get an enquiry or booking request we need to be able to see how previous hosts had found the experience o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been a host for about 10 months and offer a luxury waterfront property on an ‘Entire House’ basis. My pricing has a base nightly charge for up to 6 guests with an additional nightly charge for each additional guest. Over my time hosting, unapproved... Latest reply by Daphne129
    Went I checked other local hosts profiles, I noticed that none listed their last name, however my last name was listed. So I tried to remove my last name, but it said I must list my surname. Is there a way to change this? For the moment I have put in my l... Latest reply by Catherine53
    I am looking into my options for cleaning companies in Toronto, my unit is in the Scarbrough area near Scarborough UfT campus. I currently have a cleaning company but not 100% satisfied with their services. Has anyone in the area had great experiences wi... Latest reply by Daniele671
    I started hosting in June this year and it's been in the main a real pleasure, I have 25 positive reviews and until recently had a 5 star rating. All good until 3 weeks ago when I waived my 2 night minimum booking to offer a couple a single nights hire wi... Latest reply by Ross648