What Hosts are saying

I’m having trouble finding details on the recent regulations passed by the City of West Haven in regards to Airbnbs. They said it passed in Aug 2019 and would limit Airbnbs to zoning districts and 7 day minimums but I don’t see ANY information other than ...
    Hi, my father and I are looking into the possibility of listing our 1-bedroom apartment on AirBnb. The apartment is located in Belgrano, close to Belgrano C station and Libertador Ave. Must be able to communicate in English. Any experienced co-hosts or pr... Latest reply by Bebe-Nomade0
    Hi all,We are brand new (our first guests come next week). We are doing last minute things to our place and I'm feeling nervous...Will it meet guests' expectations? Will guests be respectful? Will anything be confusing or hard to find (light switches, etc... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    • Wonderland (7).jpg
    • Wonderland (9).jpg
    Hi all.......I've been reading about this, blocking guests. I'm thinking how easy would it be to also have people blocked from seeing a listing, after the fact, if the host says NO they wouldn't have them back, maybe it's like that now, I have no idea, j... Latest reply by Wende2
    Hey everyone! So we host, a lot. Our place is at a rock bottom price and we have great reviews. I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble filling up November? Typically every day is booked and now November only like 12 days are booked. I'm re... Latest reply by Henry201
    Hi Community - I'm trying to register my home and the process is a bit daunting. I get a bit confused about the Business Activity portion. Since I'm a first-time register, how would I answer the following questions? Estimated San Francisco Payroll Expense...