What Hosts are saying

So apparently verifying our listings is going to cost us $. That is, if we don't want to end up on the bottom of the pile.https://skift.com/2019/11/15/airbnb-hosts-will-be-able-to-pay-to-fast-track-verification-of-their-listings/ Latest reply by Mark116
    Is anyone else experiencing this?: Airbnbs new policy of collecting / remitting State & Local taxes on our behalf for some strange reason excludes our County; Walton County, Florida. I just spent at least an hour on the phone with Airbnb to discover they ... Latest reply by Matthew1015
    Hello Fellow Hosts I would love some advice from other hot climate hosts. Our summer temperatures can stay above 30 deg for weeks and often exceed 40 deg Centigrade. Very few folk will want to sleep under a duvet in those temperatures. I have been making ... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    If you do the maintenance and cleaning yourself do you have to have a receipt for it to be considered passive income? Basically I know my hubby and I can do the work - but then it will be considered self-employment? We hope to start and Air B and B in ou... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    I just list my property but can't seem to fix the price per person per room and cant put in the rate for the rooms that have got an extra bed (extra Person)the price don't add up Why is there NO contact nr like booking.com that I can phone and talk to som... Latest reply by Christine1962
    This issue came up in I another thread over a year ago. I have a Samsung Tab S3 tablet and a Samsung Luna Pro Phone. Notification SOUNDS worked for several months. All of a sudden the SOUNDS stopped working on BOTH devices. I changed nothing on the notif... Latest reply by Catherine2113
    Well, I think I'll probably be switching to Vrbo, after a very short time and some horrible experiences as an AirBnB host. This place just gets shadier. I started off as a cohost, working on the shadiest property imaginable; I was in a bad situation as I... Latest reply by Harold75
    Hi Folks It's been anmounced that there's been 5 arrests made in relation to the Orinda shooting in USA. If someone who is on a laptop would please be so kind to upload the articles that appeared online around 6-7 hours ago for others to read. They pop up... Latest reply by Sarah977