What Hosts are saying

So my guests typically are great at leaving reviews. There is the odd one that doesn’t but I feel that 98% of the time I get a review from my guests. However just recently, my last 5 guests in a row have not left reviews even though they’ve all told me th... Latest reply by Ann783
    There are many threads on the forums complaining, and often despairing, about Airbnb CS. Everyone's experiences are different and I am sure that most of the hosts who have had less than satisfactory interactions/outcomes with CS have good reason to compla... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I host for a few different owners. All payments go directly to them and then I invoice them each month. How does that work with W9? I can easily separate based on checking accounts the money gets sent to- but then do I need all the owners W9 info? When I... Latest reply by Jeremiah58
    Does anyone else feel extremely hard done by due to Air BnB's new policy of penalising hosts when prospective guests fail to provide sufficient information on which to be able to accept or decline a reservation request? As a 'superhost' I am very much on ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    Hello everyone! We know that every listing is different and its features usually attract different types of guests. For example: a big house with many beds is perfect for big families and bubbly groups of friends, while a well design studio is perf... Latest reply by Carol676
    • Solo_traveller.jpg
    I recently had a guest that stayed for over a month. Partly into her stay, we discovered she broke one of the house rules and brought 3 dogs onto the property. She then lied saying she only "knew of the one", which she declared as a service dog. We spoke ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am a new host. So far I have had 3 reservations and each one brought extra guest. My policy states no guest/no visitors. Plus $25 per unregistered person/per day. The last guest booked for 3. The day before he arrived I confirmed with him the number of... Latest reply by Juan63
    I am so frustrated. Guest is querying my upstairs apartment for a 72 day booking, but as they have two children and I sleep directly below, I am trying to direct them to the back apartment same address. Now we know Airbnb suppress links in mail - even t... Latest reply by Wendy117