What Hosts are saying

I came home to a damaged and filthy home with rubbish everywhere. They found an unused credit card in my drawers and attempted fraud. Left cocaine on my balcony table and a marijuana grinder. Stains on my cupboards, walls and carpet. Ate food from my cupb... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Im living in Greece, and I had a visa to go Canada bec of a job offer. Two months ago my greek id/residence permit has stolen inside my bag at the bus. I have a police report for it. I spoke with the border polices, they told me that I cant travel without... Latest reply by Sumeyye0
    I started calling Airbnb about a guest who was probably dealing drugs since he was busy opening the outside gate to our apartment repeatedly from 2-5am. After many chats and calls, Airbnb told us we would lose our ranking if we evicted him because our ru... Latest reply by Zak128
    Hi all, Am a host in India and have been facing issues with the reasoning of the Extra Guest Charge lower limit. I am guessing the minimum extra guest charge is USD 5 in Airbnb USA.I am guessing because the minimum guest charge in India fluctuates between... Latest reply by Ram15
    Hello All,hope you are well. i know it’s not even mid way through November but I am usually booked up now and already planning my December. In the last couple of days I have not seen my viewing numbers better, they stay around the 1.8k mark over 30 days (... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi, HELP PLEASE!!--I have a private room in my home and someone book for 59 nights. I like short term reservations but she will work here so she booked 59 nights. When she booked, Christie texted me and ask my home and then she said, the nurse company mak... Latest reply by Paul154