What Hosts are saying

I noticed recently Airbnb is blocking links to their own website. When having more then 1 listing, it was a nice feature to put the direct link to your homepage (or to a second listing) in the description of a listing, so guests could see you have other l... Latest reply by John47
    Hello, I verified my phone number and entered my credit card several times but the "Publish" button is still inactive. I don't know what to do!When I try to verify my phone number again, a message tells me that the number has already been verified and I ... Latest reply by David5641
    Hello fellow hosts! i have just received by email, and completed, a survey from Airbnb. How disappointing to see that the questions are just scratching the surface and they don’t really want our feedback or hear our needs. I would like to have the possi... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Hello fellow Hosts, I have a few questions regarding taxes in the UK and having few listings on Airbnb. I am a fairly new host, I have started renting out my spare room in March this year, and I am aware of the £7500 tax "relief" before I need to declare ... Latest reply by Ena13