What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm a experiences host and there's a lot of potential guest requesting for availability of my experiences or questioning on the details of the tour. But after I answer their messages, they will never get back to me tho. Would like to ask any of you... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I live in North Pole AK. Not in the city proper but in the Fairbanks North Star Borough. I recently started an air bnb. In my listing there is not an area to put in the 8% bed tax. I asked Air bnb about this and it was suggested that I just put it in ... Latest reply by Paul1839
    When is enough, enough? I’ve been reading a lot of different postings on what folks are providing for their guests and am wondering how do you determine if/when you’re doing enough. I am currently statused as a “Superhost” (I’m not bragging...it’s a c... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Hi folksI offer a private room, shower-room next door and breakfast goods, to which guests help themselves. I list the breakfast goods multiple times throughout my listing. On their arrival I greet and show guests around. This includes the kitchen where I... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    I am a super host with over 146 - 5 star reviews and I cannot understand how a guest who breaks the rules, disrespects your home, sneaks in extra guests and leaves past check out time, is allowed to leave a review. If a guest breaks the rules they should... Latest reply by Petra327
    Today four minutes after a potential guest sent me a booking request, Airbnb canceled it before I was able to do anything with the request. I received an email from Airbnb shown below We’re reaching out with an update about reservation HMAAYPSXDF. We moni... Latest reply by Alice595
    I just received a reservation request by someone who does not have reviews, profile or last name. He claims to be traveling for work with 5 other "profesionals" who also plan on staying in the same 2 bed/2bath flat. I have worked with several compani... Latest reply by Petra327
    • Screenshot 2019-08-31 13.12.20.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-31 13.10.48.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-31 13.02.59.png
    Hi all -I've been a host for over two years, and I have had very good luck with all my guests. I don't lower my price, I keep it slightly higher than what Airbnb suggests, and that seems to attract a respectful clientele - they still get a good deal for t... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0