What Hosts are saying

and he's flying away out of the country already. That his 30 bucks payment will arrive anyway. Said to me that I may not wait for him and save the room for the next client ( here I should also add, that the client was so hard to reach, that we had to invo... Latest reply by Olga464
    Hello All - We'd love any and all suggestions on our new listing in Sedona, Arizona. The link is https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37963258Our listing has been up for almost a week. We are getting plenty of hits, but only a few bookings. We feel like the pi... Latest reply by Leslie452
    One of my best reviews, where an experienced Airbnb guest said "Definitely the best Airbnb I've stayed at." has been buried to the bottom of my written reviews by Airbnb... I know a few hosts have complained about this, but I just wanted to give my expe...
    Hi everyone! I am relatively new to the Airbnb hosting community, having started my Airbnb experience as an experiment in February. When I started out I set my nightly price at $95 and offered 10% discount for weekly stays and 20% for monthly stays, but ... Latest reply by Paul154
    I have a bed and breakfast, we live here letting private rooms. Anyone else had something similar? I will try to keep it short.First enquiry male photograph, with female name, ok not so bad, wants to book one night in my boudoir room, can he/ she check ... Latest reply by Christine1688
    Hi All,I had a future guest cancel their booking in November which is not a problem. Do Airbnb automatically refund their deposit ($250) to them? I just got an email from Airbnb saying my guest is requesting the amount of $250. When I went into it, the em... Latest reply by Denise80
    Hello hosts There is too much discrepancy between the star ratings given to guests and their corresponding written review.It is pointless to issue 1,2 or 3 stars for a guest in whichever category, if in the written review we are saying that he or she “wa... Latest reply by Julie394
    Recently had a Cancellation who never showed up to Check-In. It was a taxing process of attempting to work with this guest through extensive modifications and dysfunctional communications. Now that she's trashed my otherwise beautiful profile, I was given... Latest reply by Sandra856