What Hosts are saying

I'm looking to put my studio on AirBnB in Budapest from December 14th 2018 to March 3rd 2019 and looking for a Co-Host to help with Check-In, Check-Out, and cleaning. Please contact me if you can provide such services, and what the charge is for services.... Latest reply by Key4
    I wanted to share what happened in our city, as you may find it helpful if your town attempts to regulate STRs. We live in Newton, Massachusetts, in the U.S., which is a city of 80,000 immediately adjacent to Boston. It is a wealthy, largely residential c...
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Japanese speaking Community Center, by Michiko2and translated below. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello. My name is Michi... Latest reply by Michiko2
    • anime 2.jpg
    • Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 10.49.25.png
    • anime 3.jpg
    Hello everyone, Here I am figuratively biting my nails over my last guest. I have been hosting for a little over six months. I rent out my one bedroom flat only at weekends to get a little bit of money out of it.I have had very good experiences with the ... Latest reply by Jamie65
    Call for feedback: Topic: Marking a message read in AirBnB chat between guest and host. In the mobile app WhatsApp, there is the following marking, if one acts here: A single tick, two ticks, and they are coloured grey or blue. A grey tick means tha... Latest reply by Louise26
    Hello therei am a superhost here in seattle Washington who rents out seven rooms in what used to be a hotel built in 1904. My units have NEVER been long term rentals and never will be. I provide clean, affordable and safe options so guests don’t have to s... Latest reply by Marlow0
    Hi everyone, Does anyone one know of a way that we can place notes against a guests name for future reference? For example, when one of my guests come back I'd like to be able to ask after her cat Frankie...which I know I'm probably not going to remember ... Latest reply by Deborah82