What Hosts are saying

Image added by Community Manager I have never gotten a five star review from "young at heart". The ones I get are very critical, stuck in their ways and think anything and everything is my fault. Unfortunately, as I get more good reviews, they are more... Latest reply by Danielle513
    • 502711_GettyImages-948663996ForYou.jpg
    Hi folks. I had a couple of guests who were pretty disgusting (snot/mucus thrown on the walls; pooey tissues left on toilet floor and the walls scuffed by luggage (I won't gross you out with the pictures)) and so I contacted Airbnb to cancel the future bo... Latest reply by Helen350
    Great idea for current/future Guests to view previous Reviews! Capture highlighted bits from your favorite Reviews! So I created these little cubes the other night for our Airbnb room upstairs...! I want to know what other hosts think of it? I have a ... Latest reply by Janis77
    • 0320181049.jpg
    • 0320181049a.jpg
    HiI am trying to print an earnings summary for 2017 and when I select that year and print the report it gives me the data for 2016 instead of 2017. Is this a glitch? Am i doing something wrong?Thanks Latest reply by Shirlee0
    I am a bit confused with Airbnb's new pricing scheme. I have set a percentage discount for long-term stays (15% for a week) as adviced by Airbnb sometime last year. I also have a price for each calendar day as well as custom weekly prices. Should I just ... Latest reply by John4520