What Hosts are saying

Would you guys be willing to please share how you have written up your custom URLs.I am baffled about how to do it.thanks Latest reply by Jim472
    Hi there Ive got a question for the community. After reading what I could find about syncing I don't think the feature is working the way its described or my feature isn't doing the job. If you copy and paste the calendar link from Airbnb to another appli... Latest reply by Matt682
    I have a property winder if anyone would be interested in being business partners the property would need some renovations and amenities before we would be able to publish the listing
    HI!I am offering a 16% discount for people staying 7 nights or more, all year round, through listing-pricing-length of stay-weekly discount. As we are quiet season I wanted a rule-set offering a discount of 15% per night for 2 nights+, 20% for 4 nights+ a... Latest reply by Marselle0
    My booking settings require guests with no reviews to message me before they can book my place. Most of these guests have been wonderful but I have had 3 problem guests. 2 of the situations were people that didn't depart at the time they were supposed to ... Latest reply by Pete69
    Or is it at all? I'm not really sure about this. I knew that the room would be a mess. She has a 4yr old child and typically with younger children there are stains and spills etc. There are dark stains on the bed sheets along with milk stains. I told her ... Latest reply by Steven65