What Hosts are saying

Recently I had a guest who stayed for 5 weeks. As you know, when you accept a long-term reservation, your payout is released on a monthly basis and Airbnb will schedule a recurring payment after the first month. However, things start to go downhill when t... Latest reply by Linda108
    Summer is officially over with the passing of Labor Day.No reservations for weekdays, few for weekends.While the days are still very nice, the revenue stream is not.I need to adjust. I will take in international students. I like them, but they require car... Latest reply by Lyn3
    I'm hosting a house for an owner. Can you confirm that from a tax standpoint, the income received from renters will go towards the owner's income and not my income. At the end of the year when a 1099 form is issued. How will I know it will go to the own... Latest reply by Emily145
    Party pooper over here. It would have been wonderful if our moderators pinned important site updates with the same enthusiasm as they work on the Festival. Like when all of homes appeared as shared. Or pay outs were frozen in Australia. Or major site chan... Latest reply by Helen427
    TLDR: Please give advice; guests are not technically breaking any explicit house rules, but they are inconsiderate and disturbing our life, and were not clear/honest about their plans when they booked. My partner and I recently listed our guest bedroom in... Latest reply by Mahsa10