What Hosts are saying

Hello to my fellow Brisbane Hosts, I have just had a couple stay with me who require wheelchair access. We had lots of discussions before they made their booking because while the studio I have is accessible inside, we have quite a steep driveway and I ha... Latest reply by Jennie0
    Hello everyone,Im new to this and am just starting this month. I have some very newby type questions, so please bear with me. Sorry if these questions seem silly.Ive noticed some listings charge a deposit at time of booking. Is this paid to us on booking ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    2 night stay. Over years we got the whole ‘get housekeeper to take pictures once she’s finished cleaning’ . Send on WhatsApp as date/time stamped proof. But today these guests outsmarted. Smoked but blew smoke out of window. The room has lingering smell... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    • 48B96576-363D-49B2-9C03-E2E707502323.jpeg
    We’ve been hosting for 14 months in a small town. We have a basement apartment in our home. We are Superhosts and have 71 great reviews. This week we had a couple staying for 6 nights while in town to see family. Upon arrival, they asked if we could a... Latest reply by Kath9
    I'm ready to quit. Please help me answer this review. I heard nothing from this group the entire time. I went above and beyond getting it ready and I answered many questions. She stated that she never used Airbnb before, but preferred VRBO. There was a ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I do not understand why airbnb would let a guest that they also asked to leave and was in clear violation of my house rules then leave me a review? I was a super host prior and receive all 5 star ratings. The situation was 3 hours after check in I drov... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Spanish speaking Community Center, by @Yuni-and-Erick0 and translated below. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It is tru... Latest reply by Yuni-and-Erick0
    • habana vieja 2.jpg
    • Yuni & Erick.png
    • Notes.jpg