What Hosts are saying

For some of my listings, I have white sheets - the same ones other professional hotels use, and the rest I have brown tone sheets.And I use the same cleaners to clean and prep my places - so they have same level of cleaning skills and such. After just 1~2... Latest reply by Kelly3
    Idaho Falls Planning Department is presently working on new rulings for people to host and I am awaiting their decision. It would be a tremendous help if other Airbnb hosts in the area got involved and wrote letters to the Planning Department in defense o... Latest reply by Brenda506
    Airbnb is a technology based service - can we please get some upgrades?Faster site - it takes a very long time for it to load (no, it's not my provider - many other sites I use load much faster)Schedule messages - why can we not have an option to automate...
    Dear fellow hostsI have a small property in Cambridgeshire in a little village half an hour from Cambridge. I was wondering if anyone would be able to advice me if it would be worth me listing it and also how much I should charge per night . It’s a small ... Latest reply by Lisa2079
    To preface, our rental is an apartment above our detached garage at our personal residence. A recent booking for two was supposed to arrive Friday at 3 and leave by 11 Sunday. At 1030 Friday morning day of arrival, she requested to alter the reservation t... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hi everybody , I've been a new host with airbnb since May 2019 and until mid of August I've always had fantastic guests and excellent reviews.... at my apartment in Venice. Unfortunately mid of August I have got my first negative experienc... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Woman-charged-with-staging-home-invasion-to-scare-14400541.php Article reports the host's posting on social media about her plans... Latest reply by Annette76
    Wondering about Air BnB fees. The company is taking 70 Euro from a rent of 420 Euro. Is this standard? It seems like a big service fee. What happens to the 'Cleaning Fee'? Do they keep it ? ?? Latest reply by Sarah977