What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, There are so many different cleaning products available to buy today that it can be overwhelming to decide which one to choose from. I recently discovered that many people make their own cleaning products in order to save money and p... Latest reply by Julie1785
    • cleaning_products.jpg
    HiIm looking for a nice airbnb for myself, my sister and my mum in the centre of Dublin for 26-29 September. I own a lovely 5* country airbnb in Norfolk, UK (search for Tacolneston, Norfolk, sleeps two, self Contained Cartlodge in the grounds of our Manor... Latest reply by David3267
    It’s close to 7pm UK time. A search for a double room for tonight, shows only 32% of rooms in London are booked! London today was heaving with tourists, yet it appears there are not staying with Airbnb? And a nicely presented double room available at £2... Latest reply by David3267
    • 997A946E-B2EA-4A7E-8805-26CE3C9F02D5.jpeg
    • 7312A0FB-3837-49A0-A60C-49CE00BE2F8F.jpeg
    • C2AA70FC-87AC-4B05-9D71-D5495D157463.png
    G'day & I hope this message finds everyone well. My name is Passion and I'm an Airbnb host from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I would like to raise an issue on the recent Airbnb software updates. This is regarding the number of beds listed on the listing. I not...
    It's something we all take for granted as we go about our daily life where we live, and having stumbled upon this interesting article about how early settlers used to navigate rivers and knew they were in the right direction & near home when they saw the... Latest reply by Helen427
    • WP_20181118_103.jpg
    This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Spanish speaking Community Center, by @Antonio Luis1 and translated below. ---------------------------------------------------------------- A beachfront location is ... Latest reply by Susan151
    • Beachfront 1.jpg
    • Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 16.34.02.png
    • Beachfront 2.jpg
    I just had to spend time to send 3 messages to a potential guest that had NO official documentation of any kind listed with airbnb or any guests history.AND if I don't respond within a certain time, MY RATING is penalized by airbnb. I don't have time for... Latest reply by Jan209
    So, where are the nice Airbnb guests (i presume) from the cover photo ?Looking at a map is rather boring and i hope it it not reflecting all reservations worldwide on a certain day.... Latest reply by Ute42
    I am thinking of including some language about reviews in the house book. I remember someone even put an article in theirs. I would like to make it simple but to the point. Something like: A WORD ABOUT REVIEWSAirbnb assigns a lot of value to reviews. If I... Latest reply by John1574