What Hosts are saying

It's Friday, I got the usual notification at 8.45am that Monday's guest, David, had left a review. I read it. - Happy & relieved!I checked my review of him on his profile, - It was blank! My review had not appeared. Nor any others. (1st time user, possib... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! we are brand new hosts with a lakeside cottage. We do not have typical internet there (satellite, phone line, and fibre op unavailable) so we turned to data. We don’t have cable tv either so we felt that we wanted to provide some internet so guests... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    I am still quite new to hosting but so far have had 2 similar incidents. 1st male guest booked for 1 guest for a night went out for dinner and came home with another female without asking for permission or informing us. And later on left us a bad review f... Latest reply by Helen3
    If a guest doesn’t observe house rules (No smoking and cigarette burns) and leaves the place dirty ( eg unwashed crockery and cutlery put away in cupboards, etc), dirty floors and work surfaces, old food left out. should a superhost leave a bad review or... Latest reply by Oshrat0