What Hosts are saying

Hello! I received my second Superhost bonus and applied for a photography session. Unfortunately the photographer cancelled as we couldn't make the dates work. Would anyone be able to help me find out how I can reclaim the bonus or contact Airbnb. Thank ... Latest reply by Mohammed134
    I am very disappointed in this "new" Airbnb. The one that no longer cares about their hosts. I have been with Airbnb for 9 years, and a Superhost with over 2500 reviews. A kid booked my Poolhouse, to have a small party with only 25 of his closest friends ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello. I would like to draw your attention to Airbnb current rating system. There is a great article in Forbes and I think Airbnb should take these suggestions into an account. It is not a new issue but maybe if more hosts ask for a change, they will loo... Latest reply by Tammy110
    Nightmare weekender.’ My Galveston home was rented for a mummy and daughter get away for a 9 year old. I am visiting the beach house and couldn’t sleep all night cause it wreaks of urine in the master bedroom even after my maid cleaned- come to find out t... Latest reply by Mark116
    • 383869BD-0666-4B6D-B275-4D76E8FED2E8.jpeg
    • 27CD0395-DC09-401B-ABD1-113E50714559.jpeg
    • D07E9D90-DB13-4C19-AE26-E07DE49A8EB4.jpeg
    Hi All, Can someone please help me understand how to collect city tax in Vienna, Austria? I have checked the online information, which shows the amount and calculation. However, I am specifically looking for a format which can be printed and given to the ... Latest reply by Valentina635
    This is my fourth summer doing airBnb and I feel I don't enjoy it anymore. Am I the only one feeling guests have changed? They seem to expect hotel prestations and do not respect my privacy, spend hours in the kitchen and go to the outdoor space which is ... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    Airbnb reality show on NetflixThis is the second season of the program being shown on Netflix. Four hosts stay at each other's listings for 1 night and then they are evaluated by the various hosts and two professionals. The hosts are narrowed down to tw... Latest reply by Paul1255
    • instant hotel.png